It has come to the point of my blogging career when I am now grateful for themes. Thanks to Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack for today’s theme. I highly recommend her post, and her blog.
I love to simplify! Here are my suggestions for simple travel:
- Pack items that can do two things, like convertible pants, or black pants that can be dressed up or down.
- Bring only pants so you don’t have to pack heels.
- Minimize the pairs of shoes.
- Take a camera that can do almost everything and is small.
- Leave beauty products at home; wear a smile.
- Collect all mementos in digital format on your camera.
- Bring an ebook reader and get digital travel books.
- Come home with memories and an expanded mind, not stuff.
These photos are a reminder of how much movement is involved in travel…so pack light!
Here’s how to join today’s theme:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Simplify
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!